Thursday, January 19, 2012

A integrate NSV! 100 lb. Club



First, I did a small selling and the tops I got were 14/16.My Lane Bryant label will be invalid soon!

Second, When I was profound with my daugter she incited 5 in I was carrying genuine bra issues so I paid for a little of those extenders.Basically they done the bra some-more gentle and I didn"t have as most fat crawl that I"ve been utilizing them ever since.Yesterday I was putting on a bra, and I satisfied it was kind of loose.I took off the extender and was means to wear the bra absolutely but it!That was a BIG feat for me.=


Big congrats Dimples!

Well...after my initial "mostly" on module week I didn"t lose an unit according to my scale...however my hubby is certain there is less of me.My skirt pants relate his opinion!

Congrats!



Congrats Aparate Foto best D that"s an extraordinary feeling !

Woo hoo!Those are awesome!

Congratulations!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment